Who is the No 1 airport in the world?
Hamad International Airport in Doha takes the No. 1 spot in the 2021 Skytrax World Airport Awards. Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar, has climbed from third in the rankings to be voted the world’s best airport in the 2021 Skytrax World Airport Awards.
Which is best International Airport in India?
Top 10 Busiest Airports in India Ranked by Passenger Traffic
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)
- Kempegowda International Airport (BLR)
- Chennai International Airport (MAA)
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU)
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
Which is the No 1 airport in India 2020?
Indira Gandhi International Airport
Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport has been declared India’s best airport in the recently announced World Airport Awards 2020 by Skytrax.
Is Delhi airport better than Mumbai?
Skytrax Ranks Delhi Airport As The Best Airport In India According to the votes, the best airports in India are Delhi’s IGI Airport, Mumbai Airport and Bangalore’s Kempegowda International Airport respectively. Delhi has also bagged a position among the World’s Best Cities for 2021.
What is world’s largest airport?
King Fahd International Airport
The King Fahd International Airport in Dammam, Saudi Arabia is the world’s largest airport property by area. Taking up nearly 300 square miles, King Fahd International is about the size of New York City.
What is the best airport 2021?
Here’s a closer look at the top 20 airports.
- Doha’s Hamad International Airport.
- Tokyo International Airport.
- Singapore Changi Airport.
- Seoul’s Incheon International Airport.
- Tokyo’s Narita International Airport.
- Munich International Airport.
- Zurich Airport.
- London’s Heathrow Airport.
Which is the no1 airport in India?
1. Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (Code – DEL) Beautifully planned, sprawling (5106 acres), and bustling at all times, Indira Gandhi International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best international airports in India.
Which is largest airport in Asia?
Asia’s Largest Airports: Rank 1-10
Which is the major airline that flies from IGI?
IGI Airport serves as a major hub or a focus destination for several Indian carriers including Air India, Air India Regional, IndiGo, SpiceJet, GoAir and Vistara. Approximately 80 airlines serve this airport.
Which is the best airport in Central Asia?
Delhi Airport was awarded The Best Airport in Central Asia and Best Airport Staff in Central Asia at the Skytrax World Airport Awards 2015. IGI also stood first in the new rankings for 2015 Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Awards conducted by Airports Council International.
Which is the major international airport in India?
Indira Gandhi International Airport ( IATA: DEL, ICAO: VIDP) serves as the major international aviation hub of the Indian capital city of New Delhi as well as India.
Who is the management of Delhi International Airport?
On 2 May 2006, the management of Delhi and Mumbai airports were handed over to the private consortia. Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) is a consortium of the GMR Group (54%), Fraport (10%) and Malaysia Airports (10%), and the Airports Authority of India retains a 26% stake.