What should I post on my dental Facebook page?
Facebook Dental Posts Ideas
- Rinse with warm water.
- Floss to remove food or debris that may be wedged between the teeth.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever.
- Apply an over-the-counter antiseptic containing benzocaine.
How do I promote my dental office on Facebook?
Facebook for Dentists: The Secret to Growing Your Dental Practice on Facebook
- Post things that tell your practice’s story. Anyone can fix teeth.
- Hold contests and promotions for page likes and post interactions.
- Congratulate, encourage, and promote your patients.
- Shareable content doesn’t have to be complicated.
What is a post in dentistry?
A dental post is added to an existing tooth that is still in place but needs to be reinforced. Dentists use a dental post to help stabilize and secure a tooth that has undergone root canal treatment (also called endodontic treatment: “endo” means inside, “dont” means tooth).
How can I make my teeth healthy?
The following are some best practices that can keep teeth and gums healthy.
- Brush regularly but not aggressively.
- Use fluoride.
- Floss once a day.
- See a dentist regularly.
- Do not smoke.
- Consider a mouthwash.
- Limit sugary foods and starches.
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
How do you ensure good oral hygiene?
Brushing for oral health
- Brush your teeth twice a day. When you brush, don’t rush.
- Use the proper equipment. Use a fluoride toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush that fits your mouth comfortably.
- Practice good technique.
- Keep your equipment clean.
- Know when to replace your toothbrush.
How do I run a dental ad?
If you need immediate traffic, pay-per-click advertising (PPC) is the answer.
- Facebook Ads for Dentists.
- Custom Target Your Facebook Dental Ads For Best Results.
- Personalize your Facebook Advertising.
- A/B Test Facebook Ad Copy and Images.
- Add Video.
- Show Off Your Dental Staff.
- Target People Who Have Recently Moved.
Does Facebook advertising work for dentists?
As a dentist, you want to attract new patients to your practice. Facebook ads for dentists are a great way to reach patients look for a dentist, and drive them to your practice. Facebook is the new word-of-mouth, and Facebook ads allow you to grow your dental practice online.
Who is the most famous dentist?
Dr. Bill Dorfman is not just a famous cosmetic and general dentist, he is THE most famous cosmetic dentist worldwide. Affectionately known as “America’s Dentist,” Dr. Bill is widely recognized worldwide as a leading dentist who is responsible for creating smiles for many of Hollywood’s brightest stars.
What is a post for root canal?
“A post in dentistry is used much like a post in a fence.” Roark explains that posts are placed into the canal where the root of your tooth used to be. This helps retain your tooth’s core. “The root canal houses the post, and the post retains the core buildup,” Roark says.
How much does a dental post cost?
How Much Does a Dental Post and Core Cost? A post and core procedure can be a multi-appointment process, and the cost can vary significantly depending on the number of appointments required. The average total cost ranges from $252 to $498.
What to post on your dental Facebook page?
You’ll Be Shocked When you’re working on a fun video to post to your dental practice’s Facebook page, your team might stop and ask “Wait, how again is this going to help us grow the practice?” Here are some real, tangible ways it will!
How to do a dental contest on Facebook?
Here are a few simple contest ideas you can implement today: “Guess how many toothbrushes are in the jar.” Get a large jar and fill it toothbrushes (or toothpaste or floss). Display it somewhere in your office where patients can easily see it and enter a guess, then share a photo of it on Facebook and ask your followers to make a guess.
How to get your patients attention on Facebook?
When your patients are browsing their Facebook feeds, they’re seeing countless stock photos, advertisements, and other posts that they just scroll on past. One of the best ways to catch their attention and get them to engage with your practice is to share photos and posts about real people. Your staff, your patients, yourself.
Which is the best social media marketing for dentists?
My Social Practice is the #1 comprehensive, integrated social media marketing solution for dentists, orthodontists, and eye care practices worldwide.Visit ou… Want to Have Some Fun? Try These 10 Dental Contest Ideas