What nutrients are in cauliflower cheese?
Cauliflower Cheese – 1 cup
- 23% Total Fat 15g.
- 43% Saturated Fat 8.7g.
- 14% Cholesterol 41mg.
- 11% Sodium 252mg.
- 10% Potassium 366mg.
- 6% Total Carbohydrates 17g.
- 14% Dietary Fiber 3.5g.
- Sugars 3.2g.
How many carbs are in cauliflower cheese?
Table of Nutritional Information
|Typical Values (cooked as per instructions)||per 100g||% based on RI for Average Adult|
How much protein is in cauliflower cheese?
Lighter cauliflower cheese
Does cooked cauliflower have nutritional value?
Antioxidant power One cup of cooked cauliflower provides 73 to 77 percent of the recommended daily amount of vitamin C, 19 percent of the daily vitamin K amount and 8 percent of the daily manganese amount, according to World’s Healthiest Foods.
Which cheese is good for health?
The 9 Healthiest Types of Cheese
- Mozzarella. Mozzarella is a soft, white cheese with high moisture content.
- Blue Cheese. Blue cheese is made from cow, goat, or sheep’s milk that has been cured with cultures from the mold Penicillium ( 10 ).
- Feta. Share on Pinterest.
- Cottage Cheese.
What are the disadvantages of eating cheese?
- A diet high in sodium and saturated fat is likely to increase the risk of high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, and type 2 diabetes.
- A high intake of saturated fat can increase the risk of diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular problems.
Is cauliflower good for losing weight?
Cauliflower is low in calories but high in fiber and water — all properties that may assist in weight loss.
What happens if I eat too much cauliflower?
It Can Cause Tummy Troubles While everyone’s tolerance is different, too much cauliflower can create G.I. distress, like excess gas and bloating. “Make sure to drink enough water to move it through your system,” suggests Lincoln. Cooking it can also dial back digestion woes.