What are the topics in PMP exam?
PMP Course Outline
- Introduction to PMP and Project Management Terminologies.
- Organizational Influences and the Project Life Cycle.
- Project Management Processes.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Schedule Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
What is the syllabus for PMP certification?
The syllabus for PMP® certification is extensively based on PMBOK (Project Management Body Of Knowledge)® Guide. It covers 49 process groups and 10 knowledge areas that are mapped within 5 process groups which are Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, and Closing.
Which project management certification is best for projects?
What Are the Best Project Management Certifications for IT Professionals?
- Introductory IT Project Management Certification Training.
- CompTIA Project+ Certification.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PRINCE2 Certification.
How do I prepare for PMP certification?
How to Prepare for PMP Exam
- Review the PMP Examination Content Outline.
- Enroll in a formal study course offered by accredited Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s).
- Prepare a Study plan.
- Review the latest edition of PMBOK Guide and self-study books published by other reputable training organizations.
Is the PMP exam difficult?
PMP exam is considered as one of the most difficult project management exam mostly because of its huge syllabus, the dedication required, type & length of the questions asked, duration of exam & answer choices. it tests the candidate’s in-depth knowledge of Project Management skills & patience level.
How do I prove my hours for PMP?
Take Action To Fulfill The PMP Experience Hours Requirement
- Read PMI’s requirements for PMP experience hours (i.e. PMI’s Handbook.)
- Create an experience hours log in a spreadsheet to document your current experience.
- If you meet the requirements, start your PMP application!
Which is the best certification for project management?
PMP® is the top-ranked globally acknowledged professional certifications of project management. PMP® credential enhances your PM skills, expands your market reach, showcases your ability to handle critical projects to potential employers, earns you challenging projects and increases your salary dramatically.
Which is Project Management Institute conducts the PMP exam?
PMP® exam is conducted by the Project Management Institute and while certifying the PMP® exam candidates, PMI® tests them on five processes of project management as per PMBOK ® Guide. Preparing for PMP ® Certification? Take this test to know where you stand!
What are the main topics of project management?
Project Life Cycles. Integration Management. Scope Management. Schedule Management. Cost Management. Quality Management. Resource Management. Communications Management. Risk Management.
What should be covered in project management training?
Typically covers topics such as project plan development and coordinating changes across a project. Never under estimate the challenges of project communications.