What are 10 personal values?
What are 10 values?
What are 5 important values?
Five Core Values
- INTEGRITY. Know and do what is right. Learn more.
- RESPECT. Treating others the way you want to be treated. Learn more.
- RESPONSIBILITY. Embrace opportunities to contribute. Learn more.
- SPORTSMANSHIP. Bring your best to all competition. Learn more.
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP. Serve the common good. Learn more.
What are common values in life?
List of Personal Core Values
- concern for others.
What is values clarification?
Values clarification is a psychotherapy technique that can often help an individual increase awareness of any values that may have a bearing on lifestyle decisions and actions. This technique can provide an opportunity for a person to reflect on personal moral dilemmas and allow for values to be analyzed and clarified.
What is values in life?
Values bring meaning into our lives. They are the things we care deeply about and the basis for the choices we make in life. Values are not things we achieve or possess, they are more like directions we take in life in order to be a good person and have a meaningful existence.
What are the steps of values clarification?
There are two steps to values clarification: Becoming clear about your most important values. Communicating your values to others….Identifying Your Values
- Write a tribute to themselves,
- List lessons from leaders that they admire, and.
- Write a leadership credo.
What are the 10 morals?
10 Moral Values for Children to Lead a Great Life
- Respect. Many parents make the mistake of teaching their children only about respect for elders, but that is wrong.
- Family. Family is an integral part of kids’ lives.
- Adjusting and Compromising.
- Helping Mentality.
- Respecting Religion.
- Never Hurt Anyone.