Is Jawbone Bluetooth compatible with iPhone?
The Jambox is a lightweight speaker produced by the Jawbone company. It is designed for use with Bluetooth enabled devices and is praised for its portability. You can connect the Jambox, Mini Jambox and Big Jambox to your iPhone or a stereo system.
How do I pair my Jawbone headset?
Jawbone Prime and Jawbone 2 Pairing Guide
- Put your phone into pairing mode.
- Put your Jawbone Bluetooth headset into pairing mode. The first time you turn your Jawbone on it will immediately go into pairing mode.
- Select device and enter in universal key.
- You’re paired up!
Can’t connect to Jawbone Jambox?
Resetting the Jambox
- Make sure your Jambox is off (like in the picture above)
- Make sure your Jambox is NOT plugged in.
- Press and hold the big round button on the top of the speaker.
- While you’re still holding, plug the Jambox into a power source.
- It should light up immediately.
Why is my Jambox not pairing?
Software is corrupted If you phone can see the MINI JAMBOX as a nearby Bluetooth device but can not “Pair” to it, you are likely experiencing a software issue. The most common solution for this problem is performing a Bluetooth Reset or a Software Update. This repair does not require you to dismantle your device.
How do I put my Jawbone Big Jambox in pairing mode?
To pair, go to Bluetooth® settings on your smartphone, tablet, computer or device and connect to “BIG JAMBOX by Jawbone”. Enter “0000” if asked for a passcode. To enter pairing mode thereafter, hold the pairing button until the LED flashes red & white.
How to pair a jawbone to a Bluetooth headset?
Jawbone Pairing Guides 1 Find your Jawbone model below for instructions on how to put it into pairing mode. 2 When you’re asked to enter a passkey, or passphrase, enter 0000 (4 Zeros). More
Is the Jawbone Icon compatible with iPhone 5?
An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: ix_DGoP-O0ItSBYe) An error occurred while retrieving sharing information. Please try again later.
How can I tell if my jawbone is in pairing mode?
Option 1: Turn your Jawbone on (slide the power switch to ON, the position where you can see the blue indicator) and shake the headset back and forth two times. The LED light that surrounds the little rubber piece that rests against your cheek will flash red and white once the headset is in pairing mode.