How do you make a remote baby shower special?
How to Throw a Virtual Baby Shower
- Select a date and time for your virtual baby shower.
- Send virtual baby shower invitations.
- Set up a platform for your virtual baby shower.
- Create a virtual baby shower registry.
- Pick a virtual baby shower theme.
- Plan a gift reveal.
- Figure out food.
- Play virtual baby shower games.
What are good themes for a baby shower?
Baby shower theme ideas
- Elephant-themed baby shower. @onesmartcookiesa.
- “Oh boy”-themed baby shower. @b.v_creations.
- Nautical-themed baby shower. @coraleeluxeevents.
- Dinosaur-themed baby shower. @valor.venue.
- The Office-themed baby shower.
- Balloon-themed baby shower.
- Minimalist baby shower.
- Fall-themed baby shower.
How do you host a virtual baby shower on Zoom?
Here’s our checklist to make planning your virtual baby shower on Zoom even easier:
- Download and Install Zoom.
- Setup an account.
- Set a shower date.
- Choose a host, or co-host, if needed.
- Pick a theme.
- Invitations – Will you send them virtually, or mail your invites?
- Decide on decorations for your on-camera space.
What are some popular baby shower themes?
A pink and green baby shower is a very popular choice, as is a pink and yellow baby shower. In addition, a blue and brown babyshower or a blue and yellow baby shower are fun color themes to go with. A rainbow theme is one of the best alternative baby shower ideas, especially for gender neutrality.
How do you decorate a baby shower?
Start with a banner above the hallway, and then hang paper lanterns and fans, rotating designs with every decoration. Use blue and green decorations for a boy’s baby shower, pink and white for a girl’s baby shower and neutral colors like yellow and pale green if the baby’s gender is still a secret.
What to wear to a baby shower in spring?
Similar to summer selections, spring fashions for a baby shower should be light and airy with lots of room for movement. Since spring is not usually as hot as summer months, you can opt to add a cardigan, jacket or bolero to your outfit. Other ideas include choosing warmer fabrics or longer length dresses/skirts.