How do you make a paper frog step by step?
Fold the bottom of the paper up so that its edge meets the bottom of your triangle. Fold the two corners of the triangle up to form the “front legs” of the frog. Fold the sides inward to meet at the center. Fold the bottom of the paper upward so its edge touches the bottom of the “legs,” and unfold right away.
How do you make an origami super easy frog?
- Fold your paper in half to create a rectangle.
- One at a time, fold the top corners of your rectangle down and then unfold them.
- Turn the paper over.
- Fold the square bottom edge of the paper up to meet the base of the triangle.
- Fold one flap of the triangle to the opposite side, creasing in the middle.
How do you make a origami fox step by step?
How to Make an Origami Fox
- Step 1: Start With a Square Piece of Origami Paper.
- Step 2: Fold the Paper in Half by Folding the Lower Left Corner to the Upper Right Corner.
- Step 3: Fold the Left Corner to the Right Corner.
- Step 4: Fold the Bottom Corner to the Upper Right Corner.
- Step 5: Turn the Figure Over Horizontally.
How do you make a paper butterfly step by step?
How to MAKE PAPER BUTTERFLY
- Step 1: Bend Square Paper As Follow. 2 More Images.
- Step 2: Overturn the Paper.
- Step 3: Bend the Square Sides to Inside.
- Step 4: Bend the Both Down Corners to the Top.
- Step 5: Flip to Other Side.
- Step 6: Bend the Bottom Corner Upwards.
- Step 7: Flip It Again.
- Step 8: Finally.
How do you make a frog out of paper?
Make a crease for the frog’s back legs. Keep the frog folded in half, with the back legs facing you, and turn it over. Fold the legs upward, so that the horizontal piece of paper that stretches between the legs lines up with the frog’s bottom (the fold you made in the previous step). Crease the fold.
How do you fold a frog in half?
Fold the frog in half. Position the frog so that the long back legs are facing you, and fold it in half, near where the body is narrowest. Make sure to fold the legs underneath the “body” of the frog. Crease the fold.
Where can I find Origami for jumping frogs?
Origami paper can be found in craft, art, and stationery stores. Fold the top corners over the center of the paper. Fold the top right corner over diagonally, so that the tip of the corner touches with the opposite side of the paper.