How do I share my screen in Lync 2013?
Choose an open program to share
- In a Conversation window, click Share, and then click Program.
- In the Share Desktop or Applications dialog box, under Select applications you want to share, click the program that you want to show, and then click Share.
How do I show a meeting in Lync?
Click the status menu drop-down arrow below your name on the Lync main window, and then click the status you want to show other people.
How do I share my desktop?
You can start a desktop sharing session at any time during a conversation….Sharing your desktop
- In the Conversation window, click the Sharing button, and then click Share Desktop.
- In the participants’ conversation windows, the message Click to accept invitation to sharing session appears together with an alert.
How do you share your screen on Lync?
Share your desktop and programs from Lync Web App
- To share your desktop, point to the Share icon, and click Desktop.
- To share an open program, point to the Share icon, and click Program. In the Present Programs dialog box, click the program you want, and then click Present.
How do I turn on Screen Sharing in Lync?
How do I share my desktop in Microsoft Lync?
- Launch Microsoft Lync and sign in.
- There are multiple ways to share your desktop. However, the simplest way to accomplish this is to double click the desired contact.
- A chat window will appear. Click on Share and select the desired option.
How do I send a meeting invite through Lync?
Open Outlook, and go to your calendar. On the Home tab, click New Lync Meeting or New Skype Meeting….Set up a Lync Meeting in Outlook
- In the To box, type the email address of each person you’re inviting, separated by semicolons.
- In the Subject box, type a name for the meeting.
Can I join a zoom meeting via Skype?
Zoom Rooms can be invited to meetings with Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts or BlueJeans and join the meeting with one click. This requires a Zoom audio conferencing plan with callout enabled.
How do I share my desktop with Lync?
How do I share my screen in Lync Web App?
How can I share my desktop for free?
Screen sharing as a primary function
- Dead Simple Screen Sharing. Dead Simple offers screen sharing via web browser, through the installation of a Chrome or Firefox extension; no signup is required.
- Show My PC.
- Cisco Webex Meetings.
- Google Hangouts.
How can I share my computer screen with my phone?
On your Android phone, tap the Mirror button, choose the name of your PC, then tap Mirror PC to Phone. Finally, hit Start now to start mirroring your PC screen to your phone.
How can I Share my Desktop in Lync meeting?
Only meeting presenters can show their desktop, or just one program, to everyone in the meeting using Microsoft Lync Web App communications software. And viewers can request permission to “take control” of a shared program to edit a document, for example, or contribute to a demonstration. Only one person at a time can share their desktop.
What are the icons on the Lync app?
The icons next to each name indicate whether the person is currently participating in instant messaging (IM), audio, video, and content sharing in the meeting. Lync 2010 users will have computer audio and video capability, while standalone Lync Web App users can get audio only through their phone.
Can you use Lync 2010 on a computer?
Lync 2010 users will have computer audio and video capability, while standalone Lync Web App users can get audio only through their phone. To send an instant message to meeting participants, do the following:
How do I grant control to a secondary monitor in Lync?
Open your PowerPoint deck on your primary monitor (or laptop if you are in a conference room). From Lync, click the Present icon. Choose Secondary monitor. If you want another meeting participant to change a file, help you present, or demonstrate something, you can grant control to that person.