Are there shops in Half Moon Bay?
Half Moon Bay’s Main Street is a small-shopper’s dream, with many beautiful retail shops and restaurants and plenty of free street parking. From wine & cheese, kitchen gadgets, beautiful locally-designed jewelry and home accessories and furniture, Main Street has it all.
Does Half Moon Bay have a downtown?
Half Moon Bay has one of the most charming downtown areas around, and if you come to the Coastside simply to visit the beach, you’re in for a surprise. Half Moon Bay’s Main Street has a rich history, with dozens of buildings of historic significance.
What is there to do in Sikeston MO?
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Sikeston Depot Museum & Gallery.
- Malco Sikeston Cinema and Grill.
- Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo.
- Historic Downtown Sikeston.
- Sikeston Factory Outlet Stores.
- Front Street Studio & Art Gallery.
- Malone park.
What is there to do in downtown Half Moon Bay?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay State Beaches.
- 2. California Coastal Trail.
- Pillar Point Harbor.
- Pigeon Point Light Station State Historic Park.
- Dining and Shopping on Main Street.
- Lemos Farm.
- Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve.
- Half Moon Bay Golf Courses.
What’s Open at Half Moon Bay?
Are Half Moon Bay beaches open? Most state beaches in the Half Moon Bay area are open. What other recreation is open in Half Moon Bay? Fitzgerald Marine Reserve, Memorial Park, Sam McDonald Park, Quarry Park, Pillar Point Bluff, Mirada Surf West, and Devil’s Slide are open.
How do I spend a weekend in Half Moon Bay?
Just about 45 minutes south of San Francisco, Half Moon Bay (aka HMB) makes a great weekend getaway from the Bay Area….My favorite stops are:
- San Benito House for lunch.
- Half Moon Bay Jail museum.
- Half Moon Bay Feed & Fuel Co (sometimes they have live animals to look at!)
- Garden Apothecary.
- Unleashed Art Gallary.
Are beaches open in Half Moon Bay?
Can you swim at Half Moon Bay?
Yes, you can swim at Half Moon Bay. Half Moon Bay is known for strong rip and high tides.