Who makes the best quality bass guitars?
Here Are the Best Bass Guitar Brands
- Fender. We’ll cap off this list with one most legendary gear makers in the world.
- Rickenbacker. Founded in 1931, Rickenbacker is a veteran in the bass guitar space.
- Music Man. Another high-quality bass brand is Music Man by Ernie Ball.
Are Tobias basses good?
Tobias in general are very good. But it depends on which “Tobias” you’re looking at. A brand new Tobias from MusicYo.com is made in Korea, a good bass with positive “bang for the buck” reviews. Includes Toby Deluxe, Toby Pro.
What is the best bass guitar for rock?
★ #1 Best Bass Guitar For Rock Overall: Fender American Ultra Precision ★
- Best Beginner Bass Guitar for Rock: Yamaha BB434 BB-Series.
- Best Intermediate Bass Guitar for Rock: Sterling By MusicMan.
- Best Professional Bass Guitar for Rock: Fender American Ultra.
- Best Cheap Bass Guitar for Rock: Yamaha BB434 BB-Series.
When did Gibson buy Tobias?
In 1990, Gibson Guitar Corporation purchased Tobias and moved production to Nashville. The first Tobias bass under Gibson ownership bore the serial number 1094.
What is the most famous bass guitar?
Top Bass Guitars Loved by Rock & Roll Legends
- Fender Jazz Bass — John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin.
- Fender Precision Bass — James Jamerson’s Motown Recordings.
- Gibson EB-3 — Jack Bruce.
- Rickenbacker 4001S — Paul McCartney.
- Guild Starfire — Jack Casady of Jefferson Airplane.
- Final Thoughts.
Where can I buy a 4 string bass guitar?
With a massive selection of 4-string Bass Guitars, free shipping, a free 2-year warranty, 24/7 access to award-winning support – and more – Sweetwater gives you more than any other retailer! If you have any questions about 4-string Bass Guitars, make sure to give your personal Sales Engineer a call at (800) 222-4700 .
What should the scale length be on a 4 string bass?
Scale length – the length between the nut and the bridge – plays a large role both in how your strings feel and the overall voice of your instrument. The most common scale length you’ll see on 4-string basses is 34″. Scale lengths longer than that will make your strings feel tighter and are typically perceived as sounding deeper or heavier.
Which is the best bass guitar on the market?
The BB435 nails that vintage-modern vibe, and like all great instruments it has a timeless quality, capable of holding its own in any company. Now, Yamaha does a very neat line in pro basses – the BBP35 is an exceptional top-line version of the BB435 that we’d recommend in a heartbeat – but this is an exceptionally priced instrument.
Which is the best acoustic guitar to buy for a beginner?
Another great acoustic bass guitar for beginners that can be played with or without an amp. This is certainly the most affordable acoustic bass guitar on our list so it will make a gift for someone looking to begin playing acoustic bass guitar. The bass itself features a spruce top, mahogany body, and rosewood bridge and fretboard.