What is SAP Sdccn?
You can perform certain administration and monitoring tasks in the Service Data Control Center (SDCCN) of the connected system, from the SAP Solution Manager, with the administration tool SDCCN.
How do I set up Ewa in SAP?
Step 3. Maintain RFCs
- Maintain RFCs. Step 3.1. Superuser.
- Step 3.1. Superuser. Provide superuser for user creations/role update.
- Step 3.2. Create Communication RFCs between Solution Manager and managed system. Check create/update RFC-destinations for all offers from the list and Execute.
How do I activate Ewa?
Steps for activating EWA for ABAP Systems
- STEP 1: Activate EWA on Focused run System. Goto Launchpad and click on the SAP Early Watch Alert Status tile.
- STEP 2: Configure SDCCN on Managed System.
- STEP 3: Create Maintenance Package on SDCCN in Managed System.
How do I disable Sdccn?
SDCCN->GoTo->Settings->Task Processor->Change settings->Deactivate.
What is BDL Task_scheduler?
/BDL/TASK_SCHEDULER is a standard Executable ABAP Report available within your SAP system (depending on your version and release level). Below is the basic information available for this SAP report including which OBJECTS it interacts with such as TABLES, FUNCTION MODULES, INCLUDES ETC.
How do I manually generate Ewa?
On the tab System Monitoring we select “Reports”. Click on “Create” to generate the EWA. Since we are creating the EWA manually, the managed system has to be notified about the EWA. Call TAC SDCCN in your ABAP system and create a new Task “refresh sessions”.
How do I make Ewa report immediately?
How to create an Ad Hoc EWA report in Solution Manager 7.1
- Highlight the system > Click the Solution Link ( E.G. SAP Solution SAP Solution)
- Click Solution > OK.
- Click on Create Button.
- Select SID in Solution.
- Click on Confirm Button.
- New Service Session for same Period – AD HOC EWA is created.
How do I use solution manager in SAP?
- The Roadmaps contain all the information about project phases and implementation of the project.
- You start to use the SAP solution manager towards the end of the evaluation phase.
- Set the project scope in the project definition.
- Define the system landscape required for the implementation of business process.