What are good holiday giveaways?
Here are the top Christmas giveaway ideas to help you increase your e-commerce sales.
- Host a 12-Day Christmas Giveaway.
- Buy-1-Get-1 Free Promotion.
- Host a Giveaway on Your Website.
- Give a Gift Card with Purchase.
- Collect Emails with Relevant Prizes.
- Run a Comment Contest.
- Set a Christmas Challenge.
What are good prizes for challenges?
Contest prize ideas:
- 6 months free membership.
- Free personal training.
- Free yoga classes with free mat.
- “Spin with the girls!” – Give away a spin class for 4.
- $50 gift card to the products you sell at your fitness center.
- Free kid’s martial arts classes.
- Free workout plan.
- Free healthy eating plan.
How do you do a fun giveaway?
9 Amazing Giveaway Ideas That Work
- Coupons. Everyone loves discounts!
- Hashtag contest.
- Photo Contest.
- Themed giveaway ideas.
- Gift cards.
- Everyday items with your brand on them.
- Lead up to the grand prize giveaway.
- Ask your customers what they want.
How do you conduct a contest?
How to Run a Contest: Step-by-Step Guide
- Know your Goals and Target Market.
- Choose your Contest Type, Details and Prize.
- Build your contest.
- Promote your contest.
- Track your results.
- Post-Contest Follow-Up.
- Learn and Repeat.
How do you run an effective social media contest?
Social Media Contest Ideas (With Examples)
- Ask them to tag a friend or share to win.
- Ask them to showcase their creativity.
- Ask them to get on camera.
- Ask them to share their opinion.
- Ask them to contribute and be featured.
- Ask them for laughs.
- Ask them to vote.
- Ask them what they know.
How do you do the 12 days of Christmas giveaway?
How to Prep:
- Pick 12 specific items.
- Determine how many of each you will give away.
- Create a mock up image that shares all the “giveaway items”.
- Create a landing page to promote event on your site and share your mock up image to build excitement before it starts.
- Determine how you will collect giveaway entrants.
What prizes can you give virtually?
Here are some of our favorites.
- Collect digital reward tags.
- Try digital stickers.
- Award ClassDojo points.
- Take a virtual field trip.
- Send them an ebook.
- Play Classcraft.
- Give them a social media shout-out.
- Create or contribute to the classroom playlist.
What should I give away in a raffle?
14 Raffle Prize Ideas to Raise Money for Charity (Without Breaking a Sweat)
- A new car. There’s a reason new cars are so popular on The Price Is Right.
- Bucket-list sports trips.
- Tropical getaways.
- Indulgent gift baskets.
- Gift cards and certificates.
- Girls’ Weekend.
- Dinner parties.
What can you do with a recipe contest?
Especially around the holidays, a recipe contest is a great way to get people sharing their favorite foods and tips for dishes. If you have a food-related online store, see if you can tie the recipe contest into your products and encourage entrants to create something new with your products.
How to make a DIY holiday gift basket?
For the busy friend who’s always on the go, wrap up a worry-free weeknight dinner. Fill one jar with bow tie pasta and a second with homemade pesto, marinara, or other favorite sauce. Add white yarn to colander holes to create a snowflake look. Finish with a festive bow and printable tag bearing holiday wishes./
What to include in a holiday gift guide?
Holiday gift guide Help your customers find the perfect gift with a holiday gift guide. Include a variety of ideas for different family members and price points. Fashion retailer, No Rest for Bridget, included a variety of gift ideas in their holiday email — from jackets to shoes to jewelry.
What are some good contest ideas for Instagram?
Instagram contest ideas can vary depending on the content you want your participants to post. For example, you can ask your followers to post an Instagram story with a product review, create a post using your business’s custom filter or mask, share their story in comments, or repost a photo of your product.