How to change Browser tab title in Joomla?
Open your Joomla admin panel first. On the next step, navigate to Menus and select the menu you’d like to edit. After that, open the necessary menu item and navigate to the Page Display tab. Enter your preferred text to the Browser Page Title field and save changes.
How do I change the title in Joomla?
You can easily change that from your Joomla admin area > Menus > Main Menu > Home > Parameters – System > Page Title. Type in the new page title you wish to use and save the change. Next time you open your website, the new page title will show up in your browser.
How do I remove the Joomla logo from my browser tab?
For the sake of simplicity, this section assumes you are using your logo for your icon.
- Step 1: Shrink your logo.
- Step 2: Convert the image to “favicon.
- Step 3: Replace the default icon with your own.
How do I change the title of an article?
Open the article’s Article page to the article you need to change the title of. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the “More” link (and can be found to the left of the search box) and click the “Move” option from the drop-down list.
How do I change the favicon in Chrome?
Right click at your bookmark; the popup menu with option “Change Favicon”, “Reset Favicon”, “Remove Favicon” and “Export Favicon” will appear. You can use any image file or any image URL that browser support as a favicon.
How do I change the favicon in Joomla?
How to Change Favicon in Joomla Template?
- Step 1: Find the favicon; After installation of Joomla template you will see the small icon on the top left corner of the window, it is called favicon.
- Step 2: Create 16x16px image;
- Step 3: Convert favicon.
- Step 4: Upload your favicon.
- Step 5: See the result.
How do I edit content in Joomla?
Step 1: Navigate to the Articles Manager. Step 2: Click on the title of the page that you want to modify. Step 3: Make the desired changes using the Editor. You can add text and images to your page.
How do I change content on my website?
Updating Website Content on your website pages as well as images
- Firstly go to Configuration and select Website Pages from the dropdown menu to the right of Manage.
- Select List.
- Look for the page title you wish to change.
- Double click the page to open it.
- Update the Content and/or Title.
How do I change the title of an article in Researchgate?
Popular Answers (1) Click on the title of you publication. Find a blue down arrow by the side of Share and hit on it. Select the Edit option and then do the needful.