How do I start my HTC in safe mode?
Enable Safe Mode When the HTC logo appears on the screen, press and hold the “Volume Down” button. Continue holding the “Volume Down” button until the Android OS is completely loaded. You should be able to verify that you are in Safe Mode if you see the words “Safe Mode” in the lower-left corner of the screen.
How do I get my HTC off easy mode?
To exit the Easy Mode and Disable it, do as follows:
- Press the Home Button and swipe to right.
- Tap the Easy settings button.
- On the opened menu, tap the Easy Mode button and simply select the Standard Mode option.
How do you reset an HTC Desire 510?
Learn how to repair your HTC Desire 510 with this video overview.
- Step 1 How to hard reset HTC Desire 510. Remove the battery for a while. Press and hold simultaneously the Volume Down and the Power button.
- Use the volume Up / Down buttons for a movement and the Power button for select. Select “FACTORY RESET”.
How do I open my HTC phone?
Hold down the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons at the same time. Release the buttons when the phone vibrates. Hold down the VOLUME UP and POWER buttons at the same time until the phone restarts. Hold down the VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN, and POWER buttons at the same time for up to 2 minutes.
Why is my HTC phone in Safe Mode?
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem. When the ‘Reboot to safe mode’ message appears, tap RESTART. When the phone restarts it will be in safe mode.
How do I take my HTC phone off safe mode?
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Power key.
- On the screen, tap Restart under ‘Phone Options’.
- When the ‘Restart phone’ message appears, tap RESTART. When the phone restarts it will no longer be in safe mode.
How do I factory reset my HTC phone?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select factory reset. Utilize the volume buttons to highlight and the power button to select.
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally.