How do I share media from Mac to iPhone?
Sync files from your Mac to iPhone or iPad
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Select Files in the button bar.
- Drag a file or selection of files from a Finder window onto an app name in the list.
How do I share files from my Mac to my TV?
On your Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences. Click Sharing. Click Media Sharing, then select Share Photos with Apple TV.
How do I turn on media sharing?
Activating Media Sharing on Your PC
- Open the Control Panel.
- Below the Network and Internet heading, click the link View Network Status and Tasks.
- From the left side of the Networking and Sharing Center window, click the link Change Advanced Sharing Settings.
- Scroll down the list to locate the Media Streaming entry.
What is media sharing on Macbook Pro?
Turn on media sharing to allow other devices on your network to browse and play downloaded music, movies and TV shows from your Mac. You can change the name of your media library, set up Home Sharing, and share your media with other users on the same network.
Why is there no media sharing on my Mac?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing. Select Media Sharing. Deselect the Home Sharing checkbox.
How do I stop media sharing?
Go to Network and Sharing Center (found by clicking your wireless/Ethernet icon in your taskbar) Select Homegroup and Sharing Options. Select Choose Media Streaming Options. Click Block All.
How do I make my Mac a media server?
Set up media sharing on Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing. Open Sharing preferences for me.
- Select Media Sharing.
- In the Library Name field, select the current name of the library, then type a new name.
How do I turn on Home Sharing on my computer?
On your computer, open iTunes. Click the File menu and choose Turn On Home Sharing. The Home Sharing dialog appears. Enter your Apple ID and password and then click Create Home Share.
How to share a shared media library on Mac?
1 On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Sharing, then select Media Sharing. 2 Select “Share media with guests”, then choose Options. 3 To require users to enter a password before they can see your shared items, select “Require password”, then enter a password. 4 Select the items you want to share. See More…
How do I set up file sharing on my Mac?
Set up file sharing On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing. Open Sharing preferences for me Select the File Sharing checkbox. To select a specific folder to share, click the Add button at the bottom of the Shared Folders list, locate the folder, select it, then click Add.
How can I share photos from my Mac to my Apple TV?
On your Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences. Click Sharing. Click Media Sharing, then select Share Photos with Apple TV. On your PC: Open iTunes for Windows. In the menu bar, go to File > Home Sharing, then select Choose Photos to Share with Apple TV.
How do you share music on a Mac?
You can share radio station links and certain audio files ( MP3, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, and AAC ). In the Music app on your Mac, click the arrow next to Library, then choose a shared library. Move the pointer over any song, then click the Play button .