How do I fix error E48 32?
How do I fix error E48 32?
THE FIX FOR DSTV E48-32 AND LIST OF DSTV INSTALLERS
- Re check cabling coming from dish to the decoder.
- Check / try restarting your decoder.
- Re align satellite dish, to gain more signal levels, cause might be you are receiving low signal.
- Communal dish check your in house cabling, other wise call us.
Why Sun TV is not working in Sun Direct?
Visit www.sundirect.in and go to the “HELP” section. Under the help section, click on “Refresh here to watch subscribed channel if it shows error”. Verify your Sun Direct account details using Registered Mobile Number/Smart Card or CDSN Number/CR-ID. Select the error code from the drop-down menu and proceed to REFRESH.
How do I clear E48 32 on DStv?
DStv No Signal Problem (E48-32 Error) – How to fix step by step
- Why your DStv says no signal?
- Step 1: Check your DStv connection cables.
- Step 2: Reboot your decoder.
- Step 3: Inspect your DStv satellite dish.
- Step 4: Check your LNB.
- Step 5: Call the approved DStv installer.
What does Error E48-32 mean on DStv?
Searching for signal or no signal – E48-32 error. E48-32 There is no signal. This may be due to bad weather or a faulty connection in the installation. The full message normally says “There is no signal. This may be due to bad weather or a faulty connection in the installation”.
What is E50 32 no signal?
E50-32 or E52-32 No services found please rescan This indicates that your decoder is not receiving any signal. This may be due to bad weather or a faulty connection in the installation. Please also confirm that your satellite dish is pointing to the OPTUS C1 Satellite at 156 degrees east.
What is the monthly pack of Sun Direct?
Sun Direct DTH Recharge Plans & Packages
|Sun Direct DTH Plans||Validity||Price Rs. (Excl. GST)|
|Tamil DPO Pack 2||1 Month||Rs. 194.91|
|Tamil DPO Pack 3||1 Month||Rs. 278.81|
|South DPO Pack 4||1 Month||Rs. 419.49|
|HD ROI DPO Pack 1||1 Month||Rs. 322.03|
How do I fix no signal on DStv?
What to do when your decoder loses signal
- Step 1: Check whether the cables connecting the decoder are in place.
- Step 2: Try rebooting the decoder.
- Step 3: Visually check your dish.
- Step 4: Examine the status of the Low-noise Block downconverter (LNB)
How do you clear E48 error on DStv?
Pay your account, and if it is paid phone Multichoice at 012 422 2222 to clear the error, or you can clear the error yourself by dialling *120*68584# and following the prompts on your smartphone display.
What does no signal and fix error e48-32 mean?
DSTV E48-32 MEANS THERE IS NO DSTV SIGNAL TO THE DECODER THIS MAY BE DUE TO A BAD WEATHER OR A FAULTY CONNECTION. E48-32 IS A TECHNICAL ERROR INDICATING FAULTS IN THE DSTV INSTALLATION SYSTEM OR HAVING DSTV SIGNAL ISSUES AND LOSS Dstv e48-32 indicates there is no signal due to installation problems or a fault has occurred in the installation.
What does no signal mean on Sun Direct?
The sun direct error code “E48-32 no signal” usually indicate the un-availability of signal.
Why is there an error code on Sun Direct?
– See the sky, if it is too cloudy you won’t get a signal. wait for clear sky and check still the error is coming or not. If the error is still showing even after the above solutions.then you have no choice other than calling sun direct technician, you will have to pay him
What does it mean when DStv says no signal?
E48-32 dstv error code no signal Dstv e48-32 means there is no signal due to installation problems or a fault has occurred in the installation.