Can I use iPad 2 as a phone?
You can make and receive calls on your iPad by using Wi-Fi Calling to relay phone calls through your iPhone (iOS 9 or later required). To use Wi-Fi Calling, you need to set up FaceTime and sign in with the same Apple ID on both of your devices. …
How do you find hidden apps on iPad 2?
Go to bottom of App Store>Purchased>Sign-in Apple ID and you’ll be able to see all your Hidden Purchases. You can then Unhide your apps.
How do you find hidden content on iPhone?
How To View Your Hidden App Purchases:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on the profile icon or your photo in the upper right corner.
- Tap on your Apple ID. You may need to enter your Apple ID password. Use Face or Touch ID if prompted.
- Tap Hidden Purchases to find hidden apps.
What can you do on an iPad 2?
Let’s look at 10 possible ways to reuse your old iPad.
- Turn your Old iPad into a Dashcam.
- Turn it into a Security Camera.
- Make a Digital Picture Frame.
- Extend Your Mac or PC Monitor.
- Run a Dedicated Media Server.
- Play with Your Pets.
- Install the Old iPad in Your Kitchen.
- Create a Dedicated Smart Home Controller.
How can I call my iPad from my iPhone?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices. On your iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > FaceTime, then turn on Calls from iPhone. On your Mac, open the FaceTime app, then choose FaceTime > Preferences. Click Settings, then select Calls From iPhone.
How do I find a hidden app on my iPad?
How to find hidden apps you’ve purchased
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your Account avatar in the top right corner.
- Tap on your Account avatar banner near the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Hidden Purchases under the iTunes in the Cloud section.
How do you find hidden apps on iphone home screen?
How Do You Find Hidden Apps on iPhone Home Screen?
- Open the App Store and tap the Account button at the top of the screen; it probably has your picture on it.
- Then, tap your name or Apple ID on the next screen.
- Scroll down and tap Hidden Purchases, and you can browse the list for the app you want.
Where do I find hidden photos on my iPad?
Open Photos and tap the Albums tab. Scroll down and look for the Hidden album under Utilities. If you’re on an iPad, you might need to tap the sidebar icon in the upper-left corner, then scroll down until you see the Hidden album under Utilities.
What happens when you hide photos on iPhone?
When you hide photos and videos, they move to the Hidden album, so they don’t appear in your Library, in other albums, or in the Photos widget on your Home Screen. With iOS 14, you can turn off the Hidden album, so the photos are completely hidden. You can unhide photos and videos and turn the Hidden album back on whenever you want.
Where is the hidden album on my iPhone?
Find the Hidden album. On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the Hidden album is on by default, but you can turn it off. When you turn off the Hidden album, any photos or videos that you’ve hidden won’t be visible in the Photos app. To find the Hidden album: Open Photos and tap the Albums tab. Scroll down and look for the Hidden album under Utilities.
How to hide a video on your iPhone?
How to Hide Videos on My iPhone 1 Open your Photos app. 2 Select the photo or video that you want to hide. 3 Tap > Hide. 4 Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video. See More….